Schwab Trading Research and News
Tap into Schwab’s award-winning research experience, from our proprietary tools and resources to important market news and updates just for traders.
As a Schwab client, you can take advantage of in-depth research from leading third-party providers. Plus, you'll discover valuable proprietary tools such as Schwab Equity Ratings®, Sector Views, Select List® reports, and market updates.
A modern and intuitive research experience.
1. Navigate to Schwab website > Research.
2. Customize your view and expand to zero in on the market research that matters to you.
3. Easily navigate to recent searches using symbol history.
Industry-leading proprietary tools and resources.
Schwab research providers.
- Schwab research providers
Equity analyst reports and ratings>Schwab research providers
- Schwab Equity Ratings
- Thomson Reuters
ETF reports and ratings>Schwab research providers
Options reports and ratings>Schwab research providers
News>Schwab research providers
- Associated Press
- MT Newswires
- UPI NewsTrack
- Multiple newswires
A few important research and news updates.
Saved screens and charts
Saved screens and charts
thinkorswim® users: Your saved screens and charts will remain intact and move with your account to Schwab.
tdameritrade.com and TD Ameritrade Mobile users: Your saved screens and charts will not move to Schwab.
How to create screens on the Schwab website after your account has moved to Schwab:
- Navigate to Schwab website > Research Tools.
- Select a screening tool.
- Choose the stock screener or use the tabs to navigate to the ETF screener or the Fixed Income screener.
How to create charts on the Schwab website after your account has moved to Schwab:
- Navigate to Schwab website> Research.
- Enter a symbol, then expand the chart on the resulting page.
- Once expanded, the chart can be edited and saved.
The Markets Calendar on the Schwab website is very similar to your current experience.
- Responsive and easy to navigate.
- Provides the same data, including rating changes, dividends, and earnings release dates.
Good news for MarketEdge research subscribers: You'll be able to continue your subscription at Schwab with a few minor changes.
Before your account moves to Schwab:
- You can access MarketEdge research on tdameritrade.com.
- You'll still pay TD Ameritrade directly.
- You won't be charged for the month your account moves, and you'll have full access until the weekend of your transition.
After your account moves to Schwab:
- Your subscription will be canceled, and you'll need to resubscribe at Schwab to continue using MarketEdge.
- If you choose to resubscribe at Schwab, you'll pay MarketEdge directly and will need to set up a password to access MarketEdge.
- There will be two versions of MarketEdge available at Schwab: a free weekly version and a Platinum version with daily updates for $19.95 per month.
A month before your scheduled account move, we'll send you an email with this information, plus additional details and instructions.
TD Ameritrade Network is now Schwab Network. Get the same market news and trader insights you know and love, with a fresh new look. Live streaming every market day, our media affiliate Schwab Network features financial news, interviews, and market analysis. Watch it on the official Schwab Network site, through the thinkorswim® suite of platforms, and a variety of other ways.
Schwab Network is brought to you by Charles Schwab Media Productions Company ("CSMPC"). CSMPC and Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. CSMPC is not a financial advisor, registered investment advisor, broker-dealer, or futures commissions merchant.